- This tool has three panes: filtered pane, kingdom pane, and preview pane.
- Add a filter to filter results in the filtered pane.
- Each filter can use AND logic or OR logic. For example, if you filtered Faction = Arengard AND Gold = 1, you would get only Arengard cards that cost 1. But if you filtered Faction = Arengard OR Gold = 1, you would get all Arengard cards and all cards that cost 1.
- Double-click a card in the filtered pane to add one copy of that card it to the kingdom pane.
- Double-click a card in the kingdom pane to remove one copy of that card from the kingdom pane.
- Click Copy To Clipboard to copy the contents of the kingdom pane to the clipboard, which you can then paste in the Tabletop Simulator card creator tool.
- Click Paste From Clipboard to paste the contents of a properly formatted list into the kingdom pane.
- Note: Paste From Clipboard may not work on Firefox.
Total Gold: 0
Total Cards: 0
Copy to Clipboard
Paste from Clipboard
Clear Army List